Monday, February 12, 2007

Great Weekend

We just had a really good weekend. Lots of good times and good news. Friday Jacob passed this test he had taken at UPS and is now able to move to another department that will be easier on him physically. The test was really hard (I know because I helped him study for it and MAN was it confusing) it was 300 questions and he could only miss 6, he was really happy when he passed. Then we found out good news about Jacob's upcoming class schedule. We were worried that messed up ITT would only give him 1 class, like he is taking this quarter, but they scheduled him for 3. That is good because it puts him on track to graduate at the end of summer!!! Saturday we got our taxes done and found out we are getting a very nice sum back which is so amazing. Those of you who know Jacob will not be surprised to hear that Sunday morning Jacob ran out and bought a Nintendo Wii. We spent most of the evening Sunday playing Wii sports and surprisingly (at least to me) it is a lot of fun. I think I threw out my shoulder playing baseball though. Also over the weekend Jacob gave me my Valentines present.. a beautiful necklace. This is the first jewelry he has bought for me and I was happily surprised. I'm a girly girl and I love jewelry. Then today my Aunt Judy babysat Gavin all day and Jacob and I got to spend the day out and about celebrating an early Valentines day. We got to do dinner and a movie for free using Christmas gift cards. We had a really nice time. Thanks Judy!!

Also over the weekend Jacob brought these cookies home that are his new favorite and he had Ellie and I try them. Gavin watched our every move, hoping we would share and was extremely disappointed when we didn't. Shortly after, Ellie and Jacob both left the room and I started to talk to Rachel on the phone. I wasn't facing Gavin for like a minute and I didn't think too much of it but Ellie came back into the room and she was like "Gavin, No". I turned and he had managed to get a hold of the cookie container himself, take the lid off, and pretty much drool and chew an half the cookies. I couldn't believe what a stinker he is, when he wants something he is GOING to get it, no matter what. So he was covered, his shirt, bibs, and socks and drooly chocolate all over them. I actually started to wipe his face off then I thought it might make a cute picture though I should have gotten his clothes more because they were the most covered. So here are 2 pics of my little stinker after his first taste of chocolate....