Gavin and I both had teeth issues lately. I lost some and he gained some. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled last Monday morning and it really wore me out. I slept for days! Gavin had two teeth cut through, another in the front and it looks like he is getting a molar. I didn't know babies got them so young. It made him a little cranky for a couple of days but I understood tooth pain :).
Gavin has lately begun singing a lot and he has even started singing into a 'microphone'. The first time I saw him do it I couldn't believe it, where had he even seen someone using a microphone? At first, I just figured it was coincidence. But I have seen him do it other times and when I went to Ellie about it she had already seen him do it also. He uses the plug of an old N64 controller and puts it right up to his mouth and sings. He is so cute!
We head for a trip to Ill. this Friday morning. Unfortunately Jacob can't go so it's just Ellie, Gavin and I. I am looking forward to it but as always I worry that Gavin will not sleep well (and then I won't either) and we are trying a new sleeping bed with Gavin. It will be fun either way but it is always better with sleep!