Poor Gavin has his second cold and that is a bit of a problem for him, he is not used to anything slowing him down. We have some really gross sneeze pictures but luckily for you all, they are only on our phones :).
Here's a quick story.. Most of you who know me, know that I am a bit of a klutz but I out did myself this last Sat. night. We were putting Gavin to bed and Jacob set him down in his room -over the gate in the doorway- and I was behind him with my arms full of Gavin's laundry. I went to step over the gate and something went wrong. Exactly what I'm not sure but I think my shoe got caught on the gate because I went DOWN! I fell hard onto my left side but luckily Gavin had moved into the room and wasn't anywhere in the drop zone. After a few moments lying there I was able to get up (I had to comfort a freaked out Gavin) without too much pain but later in the night I began to get pretty stiff and sore. I could barely sleep that night because I hurt so bad and I definitely could not put any weight on my left side. By today it is a lot better and my back and shoulder only ache a little but I have extremely large bruises on my legs. One takes up my left hip and the other -the part that hit the gate as I fell- has a bruise that goes half way around my thigh. In normal times I bruise like a peach (thanks mom!) but this is impressive even for me.
If anyone ever needs a laugh, I'm sure Jacob will be happy to re-enact it for you .

Walking with daddy
Playing xbox live :)