Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gavin has gotten over his jealousy as quickly as it started (I'm sure it will be back) He has been a great sweet brother the last few days. One morning I woke up hearing Gavin saying to Liam "Hi Liam, morning" It was so nice to hear. The next morning Liam had woken up early with gas pains so I had brought him into sleep with me. When Gavin woke up I heard him say "where did he go?".

Liam has started the cutest thing. When he is nursing and beginning to get full he will take a break and start talking to me. The noises he makes are so adorable. He just looks up at me with his sweet little face and I could swear he is trying to tell me something, then he will go back eat a little bit more, then tell me something new.

My Grandma, Mom's mom, had a big scare last week. She went to the hospital with pneumonia and after a couple of days in the hospital she got worse and was put in the ICU. It got so bad that my Aunt was told it would be a good idea to call family in. We were all extremely worried and my parents came right down. For a while she was in a stable condition- not getting worse but not much better either but finally she is improving. We are all relieved and thank God for helping her pull through. She has a long road ahead for recovery but it is great considering we thought that we could lose her.