Monday morning I wanted to take my camera out with us because our park we walk in is just so beautiful (I can't wait till the leaves change) but as we were walking out the door I realized I hadn't grabbed it yet and just thought it wouldn't matter. We were still in the apartment complex when a firetruck came through. I've seen them before go through and do testing on hydrants. They saw Gavin and turned their lights on and waved and were just really nice. I was SO angry that I didn't have my camera because Gavin is really into cars and trucks right now (especially fire trucks since he has a few) and that would have been some great pictures. Even I was a little thrilled, it was just so big and shiny :)
The next day again I hadn't grabbed my camera and a weird looking animal ran across our path. The nearby park is literally woods so we see animals a lot but mostly deer. I had no clue what this was though because it was the same size as a large raccoon or possum but I had never seen anything like it before. From now on I am always taking my camera when we go out but that probably will mean nothing will happen.
Liam is just getting so big. He can reach for and grab toys and anything else really, watch out for your skin (ask Rachel). Awhile back he rolled over twice but since he hates being on his tummy he stopped that. He is still a great sleeper, he is so close to just sleeping straight through the night. He goes to sleep about 6:30pm and lately has been waking at 5:30am. He goes back to sleep for another hour after that but it would be awesome if he didn't get up then at all.
He also is really starting to adore Gavin. He will sit and smile and laugh just watching Gavin run around. I love seeing that because that is the beginning of what will hopefully be a great relationship.
Liam loves to watch his big brother