Friday, November 14, 2008

Sitting and Smiling

Aunt Ellie bought a few Christmas jammies for the boys. Doesn't he look so adorable?




Liam is doing very good on his sitting up. Here he is holding my finger but he is fully supporting himself, he just needs the reassurance that I'm there


This picture is blurry and off center but I was sitting next to Gavin and put the camera in front of them and took it blind. I wish it was clearer though because they look so cute




I didn't realize he had carrots in his nose until I saw these pictures! (he had just eaten)


Sitting up on his own! I don't know what is up with his hair (or lack thereof) when Gavin was this age I had already cut his 3 times. It's probably a good thing though because I'm not that good at it.


another blurry picture but he is actually smiling so I take what I get




Santa hat from Ellie (I'm not sure why he is making that face)




Gavin has to wear the hat if Liam does (he's been walking around a lot lately with a tiny hat on his head.... what a kook!)