Sunday, November 09, 2008

Time Change

I know that whenever there is a time change I complain (since I had kids) but I STILL hate it. This time with Liam has been my worst experience so far. He used to go to bed at 6:30 so for the first few days he would start screaming at 5 (sometimes earlier) until he went to bed , which he now goes at 6 because that is the latest I can keep him up. Gavin didn't mind staying up because to him, he is getting away with something. Liam now wakes up at 5 in the morning and Gavin at 6 and I don't care if it is technically the same time I was used to getting up- if the clock says 5 I don't like it!


The only picture Gavin has allowed me to take of him this week


Who's cuter than Liam (besides Gavin of course)


Last weekend Liam sat up all on his own for the first time!!


Last Sunday was my Grandma's 81st birthday!!!!




Gavin fell asleep rocking his "baby"