This Friday Gavin has an appointment to get his pictures taken and all I can think of is that I hope he does not fall and bang up his face too much this week. He is so close to taking his first steps, he has actually taken a step or two on his own already without holding onto something, but not his official 'first steps'. Anyway all this practice of course leads to a few spills and right now he has a tiny bruise on his forehead and a split lip. I'm pretty sure they will be gone by Friday but the chances of getting more are high, especially with Gavin's luck. It won't matter too much, he will still be adorable but it would be nice to have good pictures. Of course if they get him to sit still long enough to take the pictures that will be another miracle.
Here's a picture of Gavin when he squeezed himself onto the shelf. The middle two are from dinner last night. When Gavin made that funny face he hadn't even taken a bite of anything. The last one is is a sample of Gavin's sleeping positions. He is always moving in his sleep and he gets into the weirdest angles with feet or arms hanging between the bars. Sometimes he lays on his back with a leg propped up, I have no clue how he does it.


