Jacob, Gavin, and I were out shopping today and Gavin drew the usual crowd of people to say how cute he is or to just make funny faces and baby talk to him. There was one particular old man who reminded me of Art Long (whom the Graymontians may remember) and he just adored Gavin. He stopped and talked to Gavin and just seemed so happy to stand there and play with him. As we walked out of the store Jacob jokingly asked why nobody stops us and says how cute we are. It is funny how babies make complete strangers want to interact with them. B.G. (before Gavin) we would go to a store, get our shopping done and leave, most likely never having talked to anyone in the store except for the checkout person. Nowadays I can guarantee that there will be people stopping us and asking how old he is or some other question. I've lost count of the times Gavin and I were in line checking out and I hear the people behind me talking to him or trying to get him to smile at them. People love babies.
Gavin is turning into quite the stinker. He wants to try out his new teeth all the time which occasionally means biting me and that does not go over well. He starts out really cute biting on my sleeve, I say it's cute because it reminds me so much of a puppy, and next thing I know he gets my arm really hard. Also he has learned that standing on his tippy toes allows him to reach more things that he shouldn't so of course that is what he does. He can be really adorable when he wants to but unfortunately he doesn't want to often.
P.S Rachel you never left your comment on the last post. I am disappointed.


