Friday, January 26, 2007

Too pretty to be a boy

Today at Sam's the checkout lady said that Gavin was really cute. Actually what she said was that we had a cute little boy and then she asked "he is a boy isn't he?" Then she said that he is almost too pretty to be a boy. I wasn't sure how to take that, it doesn't really sound like a compliment. I mean he is a boy so what are we supposed to do if he's 'too pretty'? Maybe I am overreacting, I'm sure she meant it in a nice way, but she should have just left it at cute. If I ever have a daughter I hope she gets as many pretty comments as my son does.



On to other news, Gavin had his nine month check up today. The Dr. said he is perfectly healthy and developing great, which is always good to hear. He weighed 24 pounds and is 30 inches long. A good size for a nine month old.