Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bath Time

I have some cute pictures of Gavin's bath today and a funny story to go along with them. He woke up wet from his afternoon nap (happens all the time) and so I gave him a bath. He was in a very good mood and Aunt Ellie kept making him laugh. He also kept doing the funny side tongue stick out. When he decides he is done with his bath he just starts to get out all on his own. He throws his leg over the side of the tub and you have to grab him quickly. It is so adorable to watch. Once done with his bath we all went to his room. I put a fresh shirt on him and then went to the changing table to grab a diaper. I turned around and saw Gavin sitting on the floor- peeing!! I ran over but it was too late, he was done. I leaned over to take off the now dirty shirt and my glasses kept sliding down (they are kind of broken). Ellie tried to hold them on for me but they fell off. She picked them up and tried to put them on but she missed at first and got my mouth and nose. Once she got them into place I noticed there was moisture all over the lenses, I took them off and sure enough they were covered in PEE. She had not only put them on my face but also on my mouth!! It was disgusting.