Two cute Gavin things: The first is his new dance. He sticks his butt out and shakes it and it is definitely his funniest move yet. The second is that sometimes after I put him to bed when it gets quiet I check on him to see if he has fallen asleep. Twice so far when I peek in he is lying in his crib and holding a book over him "reading" it. He just looks so much older when he is doing it. I want to get a picture of it but if I go in there while he is awake he will want to get up. I'm not sure if I want to risk it but it would be a precious picture.
Here are some pics of my ultra adorable son being both cute and strange. In the open mouth picture he was posing so cute but by the time the picture took he had opened his mouth (what a big mouth!) and I thought it turned out funny



These two are of Gavin giving me the pick me up face: The first is his whiny face and the second is the more cute look

