Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I had a very good second Mother's Day. It seemed more of a mother's day than my first because Gavin was only a few weeks old then and I felt more like a diaper changing milk cow than a mother. We went out to eat Saturday night to celebrate and we all had a good time. Gavin was very good but after awhile sitting nicely he decided to sing at the top of his lungs and dance. It may sound cute but it was pretty embarrassing - he was LOUD. After dinner Ellie took Gavin home and Jacob and I got to go to a movie which was nice. Sunday when I went to get Gavin up from his nap I found a card for me on his changing table. Wasn't that nice of Gavin? Jacob also gave me a book and Ellie bought me lunch so I really had it good for my 'first' Mother's day.


Sharing with daddy, isn't that sweet?



His expression goes perfect with his shirt
I love taking pictures of him when he is sleeping. He is so sweet and still unlike when he is awake.