Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th

Happy Independence Day! Jacob's parents have gone home and everything here has gone back to normal, which includes Gavin (thank God). We had a really good time while they were here and we enjoyed their visit. Gavin did go a little nutso though. He tried his best to not sleep so that he wouldn't have to miss a minute of his time with them. He was really excited that they were here and was very hyper. Monday we went to the Grand Old Opry and to the Opry Mills mall. We ended up spending the whole afternoon there. Monday night we came home and played Monopoly -which I hate to play because I always lose to Jacob- but this time I not only beat Jacob but his dad also! Tuesday morning when they left Gavin stayed at the bottom of the stairs calling for them. He even laid down at the foot of the stairs for awhile waiting. (He seems to think when someone is not around that they are just upstairs)


wearing Grandma's slipper


























































saying goodbye

























waiting for them to come back