Monday, July 02, 2007

Visitiors

We have Jacob's parents visiting this weekend and we are having a good time, especially Gavin and I who have very boring day to day lives. Gavin has actually gone a little crazy with the attention, he is just a completely different kid. It makes me a little sad that it is so rare to have family over to the house that Gavin literally loses his mind with the excitement of it. If we were back in Ill. he would get to see family all of the time and it would be a normal thing for him and his reaction now just shows how desperate for attention is. I do like living in Nashville but I really wish Gavin got to spend more time with our families.

Back to this weekend, the Abels got here Sat. afternoon and are staying till Tuesday. We went to the Parthenon yesterday. A Greek building seems very out of place here in country music city but it looks cool. It has art on the lower level and copies of old Greek statues on the top level with a giant statue of Athena. It was interesting to see. Today we are going out to the Grand Ol Opry, the Opry mall, and the Hotel. I will post more about their visit and have some pictures when I get the chance.