Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring

Spring is here!! I am so happy, those six weeks we had of winter were horrible! (Ha Ha Illinoisans) Next month Gavin turns one and I can hardly believe it. This last year has flown by SO fast. He has really improved his walking since we have been here in the new place. The other day Jacob was taking boxes out and his hands were full so the door was left open. I saw Gavin head for it and I thought I would be able to catch up to him in time but he is really fast now and he ran out the door, tripping over the door step and went face first onto the sidewalk. He scraped up the front of his face, his nose got the worst of it (I called him Rudolph the rest of the night) but luckily it didn't hurt his teeth any. He learned to clap a couple of weeks ago. I had been trying to get him to do it for awhile but he would only ever smack his hands on his tummy, never together. It is so cute to see him put his chubby little hands together. Also he will not kiss you but if wants a kiss he leans in and puts his forehead against yours and waits till you give him one. It is one of the sweetest things and hopefully I will get a picture of him doing it sometime.


We decided Gavin was old enough to start working so we got him a job at Target. Here he is on his first day....