Gavin got his hair cut this past Friday and he did great! I had been a little nervous how he would act but he sat in the chair and didn't make a fuss at all. I was so proud of him! It looks pretty cute and it's nice and short for the warm weather.
When my parents were here they bought us a new gate for the bottom of the stairs - which is great because the one we used to use was the old kind that you have to step over- the new one swings open like our kitchen gate. It's great because I used to bruise myself all of the time walking over it. Anyway, because of the heat I put the old gate into Gavin's doorway because keeping his door open keeps it cool. Unfortunately Gavin does NOT want his door open when he is in it. The second he sees it open he runs over and shuts it. If I put something between the door and the gate to try to block it he gets very angry. It's so strange. Why can't the door be open? He's very particualar for one so young.
Jacob is done with school this week!! It's finally over. Graduation is in September!