Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Last Couple of Days

Since Tuesday we have met (at least in Liam's case) and spent time with Great Grannie Carol, Great Aunt Karen, Debbie S., and cousins Nickey, Hillery, Evan, and Peter. Gavin also spent more time with his Abels' grandparents, Missy and Cameron came over for some more play time, and we had a big shopping day in Bloomington. Somewhere in there I caught a cold and feel pretty miserable right now. I won't mind though as long as the boys don't catch it, that would be horrible.
Again I have not taken that many pictures but I have a few from Missy and a few Peter took. Peter is only 3 (4 in October) but he did a good job, especially getting evidence of Gavin climbing on top of the bunk beds. He followed Gavin all around the house taking pictures of him and a few of them turned out pretty cute.

Peter took these










From Missy

Liam's dedication



Cameron is fascinated by Liam's crying. Liam is crying because Gavin dropped a dinosaur onto his head (accidentally)