Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Abels' visit

Jacob's parents are here and we are having a good time, especially Gavin. He had his very first sleep over last night, he stayed the night with Grandma and Grandpa at their hotel and got to go swimming also. I haven't taken any pictures because lately I've been horrible at that but Karen has taken a lot and these are from her camera.





















Tomorrow we leave for Illinois and I am a bit nervous about how well Liam will do his first time. He doesn't care for his car seat that much but usually does well when the car is moving so we'll see. I can't wait to spend time with friends and family but it is sad that Jacob will not get to come with us. Sunday we are dedicating Liam at my Dad's church and he will miss it. He will also miss his family meeting Liam for the first time. I'll have to make extra sure to take pictures.